Sunday, July 10, 2011

Muddapappu For MLLA - A Guest Post

Friend, shoulder and guide. Literally, she's all three of them - never fails to listen when I rant and whine and took me on a day-long walking tour of New York city in 2009. When Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook invited me to write for her special anniversary event to commemorate MLLA which is entering Year 4 this month, I was only too happy to say yes.


I'd initially thought of posting this for various events but it somehow seems fitting that I never got around to doing it all these years - maybe it deserved a better effort and a bigger showcase and I'm glad to say it's finally here!

9 comments:

  1. Sra- delightful post and Susan's words for you was heart-warming ! way to go gal and hey nice recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally someone has blogged about the humble and comforting muddapappu!! :D loved reading your post Sra...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply the best. But eating pappu with pickle is a true Andhra tradition I guess but it is simply the best I have come to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My all time fav. So comforting and YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Andhra comfort food :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awee..pappu, pickle and rice! I never fail to take a bite whenever I mix pappu rice and ghee (read loads) for my kids :)
    Off to Susan' blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post Sra. I love the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. most comforting and soul food, loved your post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all, very much!

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all my comments. So if you're a human spammer or a bot that can understand this warning, buzz off, don't waste your time here spamming.